Pond hopping

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I can't quite believe that this day has come, but...

I just bought a one-way ticket to England.  As in, I am moving to a DIFFERENT COUNTRY.  For at least 2 years.  (Insert minor freakout here)  Come September, I'll be hopping the pond and moving to England for grad school.

I'm feeling a lot of excitement mixed with a pinch of nervousness...and joy...and terror...and elation...and, well, you get the point.


ME said...

Hello again! So you plannnig to move to England this September?! All the best ! But what you planning to do exactly, I mean what are you gonna study?

Denise Lindquist - Online PhD Schools said...

Wow, that’s really brave and amazing of you in trying new things and exploring something you have never done before. I think it’ll be great. England will be perfect for you, I believe. Anyway, just savor the moment and enjoy life to the fullest wherever it may take you. Good luck!

Please visit My Webblog

Linda at TEFL and TESOL said...

Good luck on your journey my friend. Have a safe and happy trip. Enjoy every moment of your life.


Cooking, College, and More Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino